Share your Flexicar adventures in January on Instagram and tag us @Flexicar and include #Flexicar and you could win $50 driving credit!
The top 5 entries deemed best by The Flexicar Team will receive $50 driving credit onto their Flexicar account. Winners will be announced on the 7th of February 2018 so make sure to like and follow us on Instagram and Facebook to check if your photo is a winner.
Flexicar Instagram Photo Competition
Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER?
To be eligible to enter the Flexicar Instagram Photo Competition (competition) you must meet the following criteria:
o be over the age of 18
o reside in Australia
o have a valid driver’s license
o Be a Flexicar member
Employees of Flexicar, Hertz or Hertz
Franchisees, their spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grand-children, brothers and sisters, brothers in law, sisters in law and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. The competition period commences at 12pm AEST on Friday 5th January, 2018 and ends at 5pm AEST on 31 January 2018 (competition period).
To enter the competition, you must;
o like the Flexicar Instagram page and;
o post a photo on Instagram of you out with your Flexicar including the tag @flexicar and using the hastag #flexicar in your post
2. The prize is one of five (5) fifty dollar ($50AUD) Flexicar driving credits to be awarded to the winners’ Flexicar accounts
3. The prize is not transferable for cash or other goods.
SELECTION OF WINNER
4. Entrants’ Instagram posts will be judged by the Flexicar team and the five (5) images deemed the best will be selected as the winners.
5. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
6. There will be five (5) winners selected.
7. The winners will be announced on the Flexicar Instagram and Facebook pages on Wednesday 7th February 2018
8. The winners must contact Flexicar via Facebook and/or Instagram to claim the prize.
9. Entry will become void if entrants have an outstanding debt on their Flexicar membership.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
10. By entering this Promotion and submitting content, you confirm that it is your own content, that you are permitted to distribute such content and grant Flexicar the permission to re-publish this content. If you have included photos of other people then you confirm that you have their permission to submit the content.
11. By submitting an entry, each entrant (whether or not they are selected as the winner) also grants Flexicar a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to reproduce, publish, communicate to the public and otherwise use that entry for the purpose of promoting services provided or goods manufactured or distributed by Flexicar.
12. Each entrant indemnifies Flexicar/Hertz against any claims made against it as a result of Hertz’s exercise of the licences granted above infringing third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
13. The winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photographs, audio and video recordings in any media) and any other details provided by the winner for an unlimited period in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
14. Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
15. Flexicar reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable via the Flexicar Facebook and Instagram page. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page (http://flexicar.com.au/news-and-specials/C25/1189) for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Flexicar.
16. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, if the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraudor any cause beyond Flexicar’s control, Flexicar may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
17. Flexicar does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
18. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Hertz, Flexicar and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
a. technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Flexicar or Hertz employees oragents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Hertz.
20. By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this competition, subject to the Australian Consumer Law.
20. Flexicar and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
21. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Flexicar and not to Facebook or Instagram.
22. Flexicar is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdictionof the laws of Victoria.
This competition is being run by Hertz Australia Pty. Limited ACN 004
407 087 of 636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
To contact Flexicar please call 1300 36 37 80
To contact Hertz, please call 13 30 39.